The Changing Face of Healthcare
Healthcare marketing and public relations has changed dramatically in the last 45 years and this year’s conference is sure to challenge and enlighten. From engaging speakers and topics to fantastic networking opportunities all in beautiful, downtown Charleston, SC at the historic Francis Marion Hotel.
Industry topics will include ...
- Digital Engagement
- Public Relations
- Marketing Technology
- Creative Storytelling
- Internal Communications
- and much more
Registration & Rates
- Register by November 1 and receive an "early bird" rate - $400 (member) or $545 (non-member)
- 3 or more from your organization attending? To receive an "early bird" discount group rate - $350 (per person) - email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Discounted rates not available after November 1.
- Creative Pass Track (Dec. 6) plus one ticket for the Wallie Awards Dinner - $200 (member) or $250 (non-member)
- Wallie Awards Only --- $125 per ticket
Book Your Stay at the Francis Marion Hotel
$139 per night room rate when you use online code CHPRMS18. To make your reservation by phone, call (843) 722-0600 and ask for the CHPRMS rate.
45 Years of Innovation
This year CHPRMS is celebrating 45 years of providing educational opportunities from thought leaders in the world of marketing and public relations. We hope you will join us for a stroll down memory lane as we relive the evolution of health care marketing and see how new technology continues to help us evolve.
Interested in showcasing your business as a conference sponsor? Multiple partnership levels are available. Click here to learn more.